Field Site Placement Preparation Checklist
- Complete 9 courses/units; If you have more than one incomplete, failure or are on academic probation, you are not eligible to begin the field studies placement process.
- Attend Boundaries Workshop prior to the beginning of the field studies program.
- Attend Field Studies Informational Meeting to be held in November (dates to be announced).
- Consult the Committee on Preparation for Ministry/Denominational oversight for specific ordination requirements.
- Submit Field Studies Application found under this tab, “Thinking about Enrolling in Field Studies? This is for you!" to David Watkins at firstname.lastname@example.org by December 12,2014.
- Submit a resume and vocational vision statement to David Watkins at email@example.com; also review Field Site Placement List, select three sites of interest and submit each document and site choices no later than January 9, 2015.
- Visit the sites you selected throughout the year.
- Sign up for Interview Day on February 13, 2015.
- Return Site Priority sheet by February 27, 2015.
- Register for MIN 404 in April, 2015.
- Sign Administrative Covenant prior to September.
Questions or Concerns, Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.