Wayne Meisel: A Voice at Huffington Post
The Rev. Wayne Meisel, who is the director of McCormick's new Center for Faith and Service, is also an accomplished blogger whose thoughts are published by the Huffington Post. McCormick is excited that Wayne brings a thoughtful, and nationally recognized, voice into our midst.
For his Huffington Post bio and blog roll, click here.
Recent blog posts:
- The Dawn of a New School Year: Four Questions to Ask and to Live Into
- A Vocational Selfie: The Discernment Deck
- High School Graduation , Prize Day and Huck Finn
- Camp Counselor as Modern-Day Superhero: Summer Camps that Change the World
- Tattoos and Theological Education: In Common Cause to Change the World
- Lent: A Time to "Take In" and Not Just "Give Up"
- Don't Sweat the Advice: Welcome Class of 2018
- Ministry on the Margins: The Good, the Bad and the Awesome
- Big Thaw: How Resistance to Gay Marriage Melted in the Detroit Heat
- Pentecost: Unusual Allies and the New Faces of Ministry
- Where Faith Still Thrives! Summer Camps and the Future of the Church
- Easter: Opening Day for Reclaiming the Radical Message of the Gospel
- Lent: Spring Training for Christians
- Profiles in Ministry: Phillip West, Being Present by Walking the Talk
- Where Faith Meets Justice: Jobs That Will Change You and Your World
- Profiles in Ministry: Jim McCloskey, A Champion for the Wrongly Accused
- Eleven Myths About Going to Seminary
- Seminaries that Change the World: A Growing List of Transitioning Institutions for Transformational Times