Our Online Bookstore
In our efforts to improve student services we have chosen MBS Direct to be our school’s official textbook provider. MBS Direct is constantly developing new ways to keep costs low while remaining user-friendly.
This school year, McCormick will work side-by-side with MBS Direct to organize our Virtual Bookstore to match your course schedule. To order textbooks and course materials with convenience and accuracy, follow these steps:
1. Visit our bookstore (you must copy and paste the following link into your browser)
2. Select the courses in which you are enrolled
3. Choose new, used, or digital books
4. Course materials are shipped to you within 24 hours of ordering
In keeping with the commitment to money-savings, MBS Direct has developed a multitude of services designed specifically for our school:
• A Guaranteed Buyback program to help you budget for the entire academic term and understand how much it will truly cost to own that particular textbook.
• Used books up to 25% off the price of a new book price.
• Out-the-door in 24 shipping policy.
• Customer Loyalty program for more money at buyback.
We strongly urge you to use MBS Direct to guarantee you receive the correct book, competitive prices, and the highest level of confidence and satisfaction. In addition, MBS Direct’s 100% return policy is in effect for 14 days after you place your order or 14 days after the school year begins, whichever comes later.
If you have questions or concerns about the ordering process or any other product and service MBS Direct offers, their customer service team is ready to answer questions, 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. Just call 1-800-325-3252 or emailVB@mbsbooks.com.
Luis R. Rivera, Th.D.
Dean of the Faculty and
Vice President for Academic Affairs