The CURE for Your Vocation

Follow current students and alums on the McCormick blog, The "Cure" for Your Vocation.

Our student body is not only ethnically diverse, it is also boasts a variety of faith backgrounds.

Requirements for International Students

Basic Information for International Students

  1. You must be registered full-time during the regular academic year to maintain your F-1 visa status. The only exception is your first and last semester at McCormick Seminary. You may be registered less than full-time during your first and last semester of study.
  2. Keep your passport valid.
  3. Do not work without proper authorization.
  4. You may work on campus up to 20 hours per week during the school year and unlimited hours during vacation.
  5. Contact the registrar if you will need to: change your status, bring a family member to the United States, apply for O.P.T., travel outside the U.S., request a program extension, or ask any question about your visa status. Many requests take 3 months to process. Please plan ahead.
  6. A spouse with an F-2 visa may not work on or off campus.
  7. If you change your address you must contact the registrar within 10 days.
  8. Always maintain your F-1 visa status by enrolling full-time in order to avoid future penalties.

Please contact the Registrar by e-mail or at 773-947-6285 with any questions.