Current Field Studies student responsibilities include:
- Contact site supervisors prior to August to discuss the beginning of your learning/serving time.
- Commit 12 – 15 hours per week to your field site.
- Attend Field Studies Program Participant Training.
- Attend MIN404/405 as scheduled.
- Meet weekly with supervisor for theological reflection.
- Meet monthly with lay ministry support team for support, reflection and feedback.
- Make check-in appointment with Field Studies staff during October.
- Submit Learning Serving Covenant to Field Studies Office.
- Review Mid-year Evaluation (see link below) with Supervisor and submit to the Field Studies Office.
- Students are expected to be on-site during January (J-Term).
- Make a check-out appointment with Field Studies staff during the month of April.
- Complete and review year-end self-evaluation (see link below) with supervisor and lay ministry support team and submit to Field Studies Office.