Education Assistant-Theology and Ethics
|Employer||McCormick Theological Seminary, 5460 S. University, Chicago, IL 60615. 773-947-6300. Web site: www.mccormick.edu|
Download the Student Job Application.
Reports through the Office of Academic Affairs to Rev. Dr. Anna Case-Winters.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Share goals for teaching/learning with your faculty colleague
- Assist in developing the course syllabus or class sessions
- Serve as discussion group leaders
- Provide assistance to students by request, special assistance for students whose first language is not English (along with LRWC)
- Attend class sessions (as agreed)
- Read, comment on papers (as agreed); no grading papers except in objective materials
- Record attendance and gather handout materials to be sent to absent students
- Share constructive criticism
- Help with special needs students
- Strong work in T-300 and other theology classes
- People skills
Approximately 15 hours per week. Student must be available from Feb. 1, 2014 to May 10, 2014.
Job listings submitted by third parties are not verified by McCormick Theological Seminary. If you have a job you would like to see listed here send the details to email@example.com