Download the Student Job Application .
Position reports through the OSA/Office of Recruitment and Admissions to Tabitha Clark.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Manage contacts with an assigned group of prospective students using email, phone calls, mail and Facebook.
2. Maintain communication log of each prospective student contact using Excel spreadsheets and Sungard database.
3. Participate in Admissions and Recruitment meetings as schedules, as well as quarterly planning gatherings.
4. Coordinate and staff campus visits of prospective students
5. Attend and participate in events sponsored by the Seminary and/or Recruitment and Admissions including fall and spring semesters Inquiry into Ministry events as well as the New Student Orientation.
6. Support Admissions and Recruitment staff with assorted clerical duties when necessary
7. Participate in the conduct of surveys related to the work of the department
8. Other duties as assigned
1. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
2. Excellent PC and typing skills, with proficiency in word processing, spreadsheets, database programs, and networking sites.
3. Excellent organizational and administrative skills
4. Ability to self-motivate and work with limited supervision. Candidate must be able to discern when to take initiative and when to consult with OSA staff and other recruitment representatives.
5. Ability to effectively relate to an ethnically, socio-economically, culturally, and educationally diverse group of people, including international students.
6. Confidentiality is critical; Candidate must be able to keep sensitive information regarding prospective students confidential. Failure to maintain confidentiality will result in immediate dismissal.
Student must be available for 10 hours per week from September 15 to May 2014.