Download the Student Job Application .
Reports through the Office of Academic Affairs to Rev. Dr. Anna Case-Winters.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Share goals for teaching/learning with your faculty colleague
- Assist in developing the course syllabus or class sessions
- Serve as discussion group leaders
- Provide assistance to students by request, special assistance for students whose first language is not English (along with LRWC)
- Attend class sessions (as agreed)
- Read, comment on papers (as agreed); no grading papers except in objective materials
- Record attendance and gather handout materials to be sent to absent students
- Share constructive criticism
- Help with special needs students
- Strong work in T-300 and other theology classes
- People skills
Approximately 15 hours per week. Student must be available from Feb. 1, 2014 to May 10, 2014.
McCormick Theological Seminary, 5460 S. University, Chicago, IL 60615. 773-947-6300. Web site: www.mccormick.edu