Prospective students seeking admission to the Master of Divinity, Master of Theological Studies, Master of Arts in Urban Ministry or Master of Arts in Discipleship Development programs at McCormick must meet the following requirements:
- Hold a bachelors degree (BA or BS) from an accredited institution.
- Maintain a grade point average of at least 3.0 on a four-point system in post-secondary education.
- Exhibit readiness and aptitude for graduate study attested in an academic reference, autobiographical statement and writing sample.
- Possess a commitment to emotional health and spiritual formation as attested by personal and church references.
- Evidence of commitment to the values and principles upon which the McCormick community is based.
Additionally, applicants to the M.Div. program must:
- Show evidence of a vocational interest or a sense of call to the practice of ministry
- Be able to clearly articulate vocational interest or sense of calling
- Demonstrate a continuing relationship with a faith community or congregation.