An application for admission to a Masters degree program at McCormick Theological Seminary is ready for consideration when the Recruitment and Admissions Office receives:
- A completed application form along with the non-refundable application fee of $70 USD
- Sealed confidential letters of recommendation, submitted on the official forms provided in the application, from persons other than relatives who can write thoughtfully and specifically about the applicant’s personal, academic, spiritual, and vocational qualifications.
- Official transcripts of all academic work beyond the high school level, whether or not a degree was awarded.
- An autobiographical statement
- An interview with a member of the McCormick Faculty.
- (Domestic Sudents only) A completed background check. See link below for instructions on how to complete this.
Questions may be directed toward Jamie Wasowski, Associate for Masters Level Recruitment and Admissions at 773-947-6255 or firstname.lastname@example.org.