The Office of Student Affairs (OSA) has a primary responsibility to support our students in their journey toward ordination. We cooperate with church governing bodies of various denominations to provide assistance with vocational planning.
For Presbyterian students, this includes assistance with ordination exam preparation, Personal Information Form (PIF) writing, and negotiating terms of call with congregations and other church agencies. For students of other denominations, we offer vocational planning assistance and placement advising.
To this end, OSA works to:
1. Ensure timely responses to ecclesiastical queries and matters (such as candidacy process, Standard Ordination Examinations, etc.).
2. Offer workshops and seminars  covering a variety of topics to benefit graduates in their preparation for the next step in ministry.
3. Serve as a resource for students preparing for ordination in the PC(USA) and multiple other denominations:
4. Connect students and alums seeking a call with churches and agencies seeking leadership.
5. Connect students with other organizations doing vocational work and training for ministry.