Steps for preparation for Field Studies placement, to be completed by students in the academic year prior to Field Site placement.
- Complete 9 courses/units; If you have more than one incomplete, failure or are on academic probation, you are not eligible to begin the field studies placement process.
- Attend Boundaries Workshop prior to the beginning of the field studies program.
- Attend Field Studies Informational Meeting to be held in November(dates to be announced).
- Consult the Committee on Preparation for Ministry/Denominational oversight for specific ordination requirements.
- Submit Field Studies Application found under this tab, “Thinking about Enrolling in Field Studies? This is for you!" to Nannette Banks by December 17,2012.
- Submit a resume and vocational vision statement (instructions under this tab, "Considering Field Studies") also review Field Site Placement List, select three sites of interest and submit each document and site choices no later than January 7, 2013.
- Visit the sites you selected throughout the year.
- Sign up for Interview Day on February 15, 2013.
- Return Site Priority sheet by March 1, 2013.
- Register for MIN 404 in April, 2013.
- Sign Administrative Covenant prior to September.
Questions or Concerns, Contact firstname.lastname@example.org .